|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations||(Group)|
|Start Date: 24/10/2022 End Date: 28/10/2022||Mombasa||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 21/11/2022 End Date: 25/11/2022||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 19/12/2022 End Date: 23/12/2022||Mombasa||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
International marketing is important for most companies because business has become globalized. Globalization is the growing interdependence of national economies- involving primarily customers, producers, suppliers and governments in different markets.
International marketing reflects the trend of firms selling and distributing products and services in many countries around the world. International marketing (which takes place all around us every day) offers new opportunities and challenges and has a major effect on our lives.
For many years, the globalization of markets, caused by the convergence of tastes across borders, was thought to result in very large multinational enterprises that could use their advantage in scale economies to introduce world-standardized products successfully. However, the bigger and more open the world economy becomes, the more small and middle sized companies will dominate.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This marketing training course will equip participants with the know-how to start foreign operations and/or to deal with foreign business partners and joint ventures.
This training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
Executives, marketing-and sales managers, strategic planners, operational managers who are responsible for foreign subsidiaries/ joint-ventures or will be asked by their companies to set up operations abroad.
Training course attendees could come from different functions or departments.
Day One: The International Environment
Day Two: How to Find Global Customers
Day Three: Market Entry and Expansion
Day Four: The Global Marketing Mix
Day Five: International Human Resource Management
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more:
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|2.||2 - 10||800.00||1,600.00|
|3.||11 - 20||750.00||1,500.00|
|4.||21 - 30||700.00||1,400.00|
|5.||32 - 40||650.00||1,300.00|
|6.||41 - 50||600.00||1,200.00|
|7.||51 > Above||500.00||1000.00|