|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations (Individual)||(Group)|
|Start Date: 03/02/2020 End Date: 07/02/2020||Mombasa||$ 1,300||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 02/03/2020 End Date: 06/03/2020||Naivasha||$ 1,200||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 06/04/2020 End Date: 10/04/2020||Kigali||$ 3,500||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 04/05/2020 End Date: 08/05/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 01/06/2020 End Date: 05/06/2020||Dubai||$ 5,000||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 06/07/2020 End Date: 10/07/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 03/08/2020 End Date: 07/08/2020||Mombasa||$ 1,300||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 07/09/2020 End Date: 11/09/2020||Naivasha||$ 1,200||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 05/10/2020 End Date: 09/10/2020||Kigali||$ 3,500||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 02/11/2020 End Date: 06/11/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 07/12/2020 End Date: 11/12/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
IPSASs aim to improve the quality of general purpose financial reporting by public sector entities, leading to better informed assessments of the resource allocation decisions made by governments, thereby increasing transparency and accountability. The International Public Sector Accounting Standards Board (IPSASB) issues International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSASs) and Recommended Practice Guidelines (RPGs) relating to the financial reporting needs of national, regional and local governments, governmental agencies, and the constituencies they serve.
This five-day course provides an overview of the most important requirements for preparing financial statements and disclosures under accrual basis IPSASs. The program has been fully updated to reflect the most recent IPSAS Handbook. Accounting and disclosure requirements are explained in clear, simple language and illustrated with model financial statements and real-world examples. Application of the various standards is illustrated through the use of short case studies. In addition to a review of current accrual basis IPSASs, our specialist instructors provide guidance on transitioning to the accrual basis. Course delegates also receive up-to-date information on the IPSASB’s Work Plan, including current Exposure Drafts and Consultation Papers.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course targets:
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more:
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|2.||2 - 10||800.00||1,600.00|
|3.||11 - 20||750.00||1,500.00|
|4.||21 - 30||700.00||1,400.00|
|5.||32 - 40||650.00||1,300.00|
|6.||41 - 50||600.00||1,200.00|
|7.||51 > Above||500.00||1000.00|