ISO 22000 is an international standard intended to be used by organizations within the food chain. It contains traditional quality assurance preventive measures plus preventive food-safety measures. The purpose of ISO 22000 is to provide a practical approach to ensure the reduction and elimination of food safety risks as a means to protect consumers.
By the end of the course the participant should be able to;
- Learn the purpose of a food safety management systems
- Get familiar with the meaning of various food safety management terms
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 22000
- Understand how to do the implementation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Feed producers
- Food manufacturers
- Food transport and storage operators
- Those responsible for implementation or management of food safety programs
- Anyone who wishes to understand the standard and its role in food safety
- Background to food safety
- Benefits of ISO 22000 family of standards
- The ISO 22000 standard principles, requirements and its clauses
- Certification process
- Setting effective quality objectives
- Plan, do, check, act system of working
- The process model
- Types of audits and conflict of interest
- Possible solution to food safety challenges
- Prerequisite programs & preliminary steps
- Hazard analysis and risk assessment
- Critical control points and FSMS plans
- Critical limits and monitoring
- Corrective actions / Non-conforming product
- Record keeping
- Validation and verification.
- Continual improvement
- Audit activities within ISO 22000
- ISO 22000 implementation action plan
- Case study
- This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
- Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
- Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
- We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI KENYA.
- The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
- Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: email@example.com