ISO 9001 is the international standard that specifies requirements for a quality management system (QMS). Organizations use the standard to demonstrate the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements. It is the most popular standard in the ISO 9000 series and the only standard in the series to which organizations can certify.
ISO 9001 applies to any organization, regardless of size or industry. More than one million organizations from more than 160 countries have applied these requirements to their quality management systems. Organizations of all types and sizes find that using the ISO 9001 standard helps them:
- Organize processes
- Improve the efficiency of processes
- Continually improve
By the end of the course the participant should be able to;
- Being familiar with ISO 9001 QMS’s Management
- Understanding the requirements and intent of the ISO 9001 standard
- Learning how to analyze your business needs and develop an implementation plan around them
- Creating a quality culture and knowing how to assure and audit for quality
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Quality and project managers
- Anyone involved in the system development, implementation and maintenance
- Introduction to ISO 9000
- Quality management principles
- The process approach to customer satisfaction
- Continual improvement tools & techniques
- Interpreting the ISO 9001 requirements
- The ISO 9001 certification process
- Applying ISO 9001 for continual improvement
- Management system documentation
- QMS documentation requirements
- Development of flow-diagrams and process map
- Development management system policies and manual
- Fundamentals of auditing (ISO 19011)
- Planning and preparation
- Internal audit checklist production
- Process-based auditing techniques (how to gain objective evidence)
- Auditing behavior (how to ask the questions)
- Managing a QMS internal audit program/schedule
- Classification and documentation of audit findings
- Implementing and following-up corrective actions
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
- Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
- Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
- We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI KENYA.
- The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
- Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: email@example.com