|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations||(Group)|
|Start Date: 24/10/2022 End Date: 28/10/2022||Mombasa||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 21/11/2022 End Date: 25/11/2022||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 19/12/2022 End Date: 23/12/2022||Mombasa||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
This training course enables you to implement or upgrade measurement systems in your department or organization. The training course links activity with strategy through success factors and performance measures. The training course clarifies the differences and connections between critical success factors (CSFs), key results indicators (KRIs), and key performance Indicators (KPIs) explaining how each should be used and how to pick the vital few measures from the many indicators that most organizations use.
You will discover a powerful method for implementing a successful performance measurement system, exploring a range of proven performance measures, and use Excel to develop useful Dashboard and Scorecard worksheets.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
Day One: Understanding the Current Situation and the Need for Change
Day Two: Driving the Mission statement/aims into the Organization through Success Factors
Day Three: Planning to Implement Performance Measurement
Day Four: Developing and Implementing Success Factors and Performance Measurements
Day Five: Full Day Workshop on the Design and Development of Scorecards and Dashboards using “EXCEL”
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more:
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|2.||2 - 10||800.00||1,600.00|
|3.||11 - 20||750.00||1,500.00|
|4.||21 - 30||700.00||1,400.00|
|5.||32 - 40||650.00||1,300.00|
|6.||41 - 50||600.00||1,200.00|
|7.||51 > Above||500.00||1000.00|