|Course fee: USD 400||Start Date: 14/10/2019||End Date: 15/10/2019||Registration is closed, view 2019 course calender|
Leadership is a crucial skill for all managers to not only learn but practice. This course covers the topic on leadership skills which entails the development of an environment where all stakeholders are aware of their contribution and are committed to delivering on organizational goals.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
· Differentiate leadership styles
· Elaborate on the leadership approaches and leader characteristics
· Identify leadership skills
· Learn the creation of leadership competencies and strategies in handing leadership challenges
· Understand ways to identify and develop leaders within corporations
· Carry out case studies on the characteristics and leadership styles of some leaders.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course targets professionals from all sectors, both private and public corporations and financial managers who want to learn about leadership skills. This course will benefit the participants in equipping them with leadership competencies
· Introduction to leadership
· Leadership roles
· Leadership theories
· An Integral approach to leadership
· Natural life cycles
· Leadership stages
· Strategic planning for leadership
· Types of change in leadership and governance
· Coping with leadership constrains
· Leaders development
· Case studies on Leaders
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: email@example.com
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, Nairobi Kenya.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|Start Date: 14/10/2019||End Date: 15/10/2019|
|Course fee in USA Dollars: USD 400|
|Registration closed, view 2019 course calender|