|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations|
|Start Date: 16/12/2019 End Date: 20/12/2019||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 13/01/2020 End Date: 17/01/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 03/02/2020 End Date: 07/02/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 02/03/2020 End Date: 06/03/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 06/04/2020 End Date: 10/04/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 04/05/2020 End Date: 08/05/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 01/06/2020 End Date: 05/06/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
Growing levels of scrutiny on leaders, both from outside their organizations and within, have made leadership more challenging than ever. This new and dynamic training course examines the crucial survival factors and techniques that the modern Leader can and must deploy. Social Media means that “everyone” can potentially become an angry journalist. The evidence indicates that global leaders and their organizations are being targeted as never before. Deserved or not, the attacks can be ugly, personal, unfair, and unrelenting.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This training course is ideal for all Leaders, Managers or Team Leaders involved in crisis decision making and will greatly benefit:
Day One: Diagnosis of the Issue, Know the Difference Between a Problem, a Crisis and an Attack
Day Two: Effective Team:3 C´s Co-operation, Co-ordination & Communication
Day Three: Damage Control Means more than just having to Say Sorry
Day Four: The Transition from Line Management to Crisis Management. Decision Making – Solving the Problem
Day Five: Managing the Media - “No Comment” means “We are Guilty”!
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more:
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: