|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations|
|Start Date: 16/12/2019 End Date: 20/12/2019||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 13/01/2020 End Date: 17/01/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 03/02/2020 End Date: 07/02/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 02/03/2020 End Date: 06/03/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 06/04/2020 End Date: 10/04/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 04/05/2020 End Date: 08/05/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 01/06/2020 End Date: 05/06/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
This innovative and new training course will explain and demonstrate the changes necessary to maximize adult training and development for performance focused organisations. In just two years’ time 2020, 24% of the available working force will be under 23. This generation is referred to as generation Z. The impact of having such a large intake of very different employees will be the biggest challenge training and education departments have faced since the industrial revolution. At the same time there will be masses of advancements in artificial intelligence and what we call cognitive learning. These changes will make some of the biggest impacts on the way we work in our organisations and develop our Human Resource.
This groundbreaking training course will help to prepare you for the future and give you practical advice on the different techniques to maximize the human resource in your organisation. It will enable you to understand and develop new strategies and formulate meaningful and results oriented development strategies.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Participants attending this seminar would include anybody who is responsible for succession planning, employee development, strategic development, talent development training, education and maximizing the human resource.
This course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
Day One: The Future Strategic Importance of Training and Education
Day Two: Understanding the Three Generations and Future Development Needs
Day Three: Development and Succession Planning – Use of Digital Footprints
Day Four: Automating and Prioritizing Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and Evaluation to Enable Better Training and See the Financial Return on Investment
Day Five: The Changing World of Training; Techniques for Immediate Improvement
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more:
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: