|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations|
|Start Date: 16/12/2019 End Date: 20/12/2019||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 13/01/2020 End Date: 17/01/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 03/02/2020 End Date: 07/02/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 02/03/2020 End Date: 06/03/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 06/04/2020 End Date: 10/04/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 04/05/2020 End Date: 08/05/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 01/06/2020 End Date: 05/06/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
No matter how expensive and robust the system or machine is, it will work for only so long if not maintained properly, more systems, processes and machines you have maintenance cost will skyrocket, and the deadlines will come upon your company even before you realize it. Properly maintaining your systems and machines makes failure rates lower and production downtimes seldom and less expensive, however as the maintenance activities are costly, they need to be planned based on the accurate predictions as maintenance based solely on manufacturers manuals are usually not good enough as manufacturers have tested only in the laboratory environments and the environments where the systems are used are much different from the laboratory environments. With Big Data and IoT maintenance planning and failure rate prediction is now much easier and the companies who use the benefits of these concepts are improving their maintenance schedules, reducing the costs and downtimes therefore winning over their competition. With the addition of agent based simulation, the machine learning and deep learning algorithms could be expedited and the maintenance predictions made as lose to the real life as possible, as we can simulate the behavior of aging assets and new workforce behavior, or the introduction of cutting edge technology to aging workforce, something which is not in the user manuals, but it is omnipresent in today’s industry.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This training course is designed for all professionals working in the field of data analysis, oil and gas exploration, geology and reservoir modelling.
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
Day One: Predictive Asset Maintenance
Day Two: Using Predictive Analytics in Maintenance Systems
Day Three: Maintenance Planning Principles
Day Four: Spare Parts Procurement and Inventory Planning
Day Five: Proactive Maintenance Planning
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more:
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: