|Course fee: KSH 28,000, USD 400||Start Date: 20/01/2020||End Date: 21/01/2020|
Capacity development involves the tools and techniques applied to enhance development of an organization and improve organizational capacity building. This course will equip participants with the necessary tools to ensure capacity building within their organizations.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
· Understand the link between capacity building and organizational development
· Develop strategies for collaborations of staff members within an organization
· Learn to create a conducive environment in the work place where all employees are free to be innovative
· Learn to deal with resistance
· Understand leadership, mentorship and activities that facilitate development
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course targets assistant directors and managers involved in capacity building within their organizations.
· Capacity building and development
· Role of managers in capacity building
· Situation-Behavior-Impact analysis
· Values and Norms of capacity building
· Power, influence and authority
· Question thinking tools
· Sphere of influence
· Safety and resistance
· Feedback (Giving and receiving)
· Strategies of retention
· Capacity building planning
· Capacity building practices and ideas
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, Nairobi Kenya.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|Start Date: 20/01/2020||End Date: 21/01/2020|
|Course fee in Kenya Shillings: KSH 28,000||Course fee in USA Dollars: USD 400|