The ability to find, satisfy and retain customers is at the very core of business success. Many organizations are skilled at marketing to find and convert new prospects. Far fewer understand how to make their customers loyal and keep them coming back year after year.
In this fast-paced training course in Kenya you will learn how to find and use the right information to understand what your customers want and what will delight them. When you know what drives loyalty, the key to success is in rigorously providing what they want and looking for any changers in needs and expectations. You will learn advanced tools and techniques to grow and nurture your customer base using the best advertising of all – word of mouth.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- Critically review the customer acquisition and retention strategies of leading organisations as benchmarks for success
- Assess and review your value proposition for each core customer segment
- Develop a customer research programme to discover what the critical factors are
- Understand Customer Relationship Management systems and their value
- Align customer service approaches and deliver consistency
- Evaluate customer feedback to fine tune your systems
- Share appropriate data to create a single customer view with colleagues
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Marketing executives and managers who are interested in customer retention and word-of-mouth marketing
- Anyone responsible for or contributing significantly to the development and implementation of customer relationships
- Managers and supervisors who want to improve customer relationships
- Customer service professionals
Day One: Customer Management at the Very Heart of your Business
- Course overview and learning objectives
- Customer acquisition and retention – measuring their impact on profitability
- Customer management strategies of world-leading organisations
- What is your value proposition for each segment? Does it work?
- Assessing the needs of your key audiences – why does it matter?
- Customer lifetime value – identifying key customers
- Key accounts and developing a customer-centric organisation
Day Two: Developing a Data-Led Strategy
- What do customers really want from your organisation?
- Does the 'customer experience' match their needs and expectations
- What do your competitors do better or differently than you do?
- Shaping customer expectations - perception versus reality
- Case studies: Companies that have turned around their businesses
- 'Going the extra mile' – what is it for your customers?
- Continuous monitoring and research to constantly refresh your approach
Day Three: Customer Relationship Management
- Listen and deliver on customer needs
- Re-evaluate and realign the customer experience in line with demand
- Finding your ‘touch points’ or ‘moments of truth’
- Managing your ‘touch points’ to enhance the ‘customer experience’
- Leading and motivating others to deliver superior service levels
- The Customer Loyalty Chain
- Developing the processes that nurture customer brand loyalty
Day Four: Measuring and Monitoring Customer Satisfaction
- Why is measuring customer satisfaction important?
- Using customer complaints and feedback
- CRM software and personalization
- Using diagnostic tools to evaluate opportunities for performance improvement
- Best practices for recording and monitoring customer service issues
- Putting in place processes to resolve customer dissatisfaction
- Practical exercise: Customer service quality control checklist
- Strategies for working with difficult and demanding customers
Day Five: Excellence in Customer Management
- The importance of attitude, teamwork, and professional development
- Developing a customer service training program
- Setting SMART performance goals
- Coaching and mentoring strategies
- Methods to empower and motivate customer service employees
- Practical exercise: What is your Action Plan?
- What is your Action Plan?
- Course review and feedback
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: email@example.com