|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations||(Group)|
|Start Date: 24/10/2022 End Date: 28/10/2022||Mombasa||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 21/11/2022 End Date: 25/11/2022||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 19/12/2022 End Date: 23/12/2022||Mombasa||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
The ability to find, satisfy and retain customers is at the very core of business success. Many organizations are skilled at marketing to find and convert new prospects. Far fewer understand how to make their customers loyal and keep them coming back year after year.
In this fast-paced training course in Kenya you will learn how to find and use the right information to understand what your customers want and what will delight them. When you know what drives loyalty, the key to success is in rigorously providing what they want and looking for any changers in needs and expectations. You will learn advanced tools and techniques to grow and nurture your customer base using the best advertising of all – word of mouth.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Day One: Customer Management at the Very Heart of your Business
Day Two: Developing a Data-Led Strategy
Day Three: Customer Relationship Management
Day Four: Measuring and Monitoring Customer Satisfaction
Day Five: Excellence in Customer Management
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more:
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|2.||2 - 10||800.00||1,600.00|
|3.||11 - 20||750.00||1,500.00|
|4.||21 - 30||700.00||1,400.00|
|5.||32 - 40||650.00||1,300.00|
|6.||41 - 50||600.00||1,200.00|
|7.||51 > Above||500.00||1000.00|