|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations||(Group)|
|Start Date: 07/09/2020 End Date: 11/09/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 05/10/2020 End Date: 09/10/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 02/11/2020 End Date: 06/11/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 07/12/2020 End Date: 11/12/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
This exciting and innovative training course will introduce you to the latest and best practices in managing employee performance, behaviour & attitudes. Managing Performance is about getting the right things done in the right way by the right people. It involves directing and supporting employees in line with the organization’s vision and mission and ensuring that the organization’s strategic goals reflect the needs of the business and are understood by all.
All Managers, Leaders and Professional Staff need to understand human psychology, human behaviour and employee attitudes. Your professional career will be enhanced by attending this important 5-day training course.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
Day One: Understanding Yourself and Others
Day Two: Performance Improvement Planning (PIP)
Day Three: Driving Performance through Talent Management
Day Four: Giving Feedback and Making Appraisal Work
Day Five: Dealing with ‘Difficult’ People
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more:
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|2.||2 - 10||800.00||1,600.00|
|3.||11 - 20||750.00||1,500.00|
|4.||21 - 30||700.00||1,400.00|
|5.||32 - 40||650.00||1,300.00|
|6.||41 - 50||600.00||1,200.00|
|7.||51 > Above||500.00||1000.00|