|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations|
|Start Date: 16/12/2019 End Date: 20/12/2019||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 13/01/2020 End Date: 17/01/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 03/02/2020 End Date: 07/02/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 02/03/2020 End Date: 06/03/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 06/04/2020 End Date: 10/04/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 04/05/2020 End Date: 08/05/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 01/06/2020 End Date: 05/06/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
Matrix management is a structure that uses specialist staff from different functional areas to work on projects or assignments being led by project managers. Staff in the matrix structure have two managers – their functional manager and their project manager. The functional manager maintains the line of authority over the day to day issues such as work allocation, performance, and sign offs, etc. while the project manager has authority over the issues related to the project.
Since staff have to work and share information with staff from other areas, matrix management allows greater flexibility across organizations, provides staff with variety and the opportunity to apply their specialist knowledge, selects staff to suit the requirements of the project, and breaks down silos.
This training course is an ideal breakthrough into the essential concepts of Matrix Management and how organizations can effectively deal with complex issues like problems, role ambiguity and conflicts. The course breaks down the fundamental principles and processes needed to ensure success when leading matrix-managed teams. It provides trainees with the opportunity to experience different methods, tools and techniques which will enable leaders to improve performance, achieve desired results and approach the role with confidence. Practical application is the prime focus of the work shop.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This training course is designed for anyone working across multiple functions, business units and locations, employees reporting to more than one manager in more than one location, anyone who regularly works on multiple project teams and for everybody who operates in a Matrix structure or a matrix team, of any organization in any industry segment and/or business sector.
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
Day One: Getting a Grasp on Matrix Teams
Day Two: Leader’s Roles in Matrix Teams
Day Three: Key Behaviours and Skills Required
Day Four: Establishing a Matrix-based Team – Tools and Techniques
Day Five: Advanced Matrix Leadership Requirements
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more:
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: