|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations|
|Start Date: 02/12/2019 End Date: 06/12/2019||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 13/01/2020 End Date: 17/01/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 03/02/2020 End Date: 07/02/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 02/03/2020 End Date: 06/03/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 06/04/2020 End Date: 10/04/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 04/05/2020 End Date: 08/05/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 01/06/2020 End Date: 05/06/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
Most companies generally use the term Payroll to refer to the money that is paid to the employees or the records that detail how much each employee has made. Processing payroll is a very important function of any business and necessitates an understanding of current regulations, detailed tax knowledge to ensure proper withholding and filing, and a highly organized system that can be relied upon to pay each employee the right amount of money. As the salaries are usually the major part of companies’ expenses, it is of crucial importance to analyze and manage the payroll preparation process.
By the end of the course the participant should be able to:
· Explain how the HR and accounting and finance functions contribute to their success
· Prepare the monthly payroll and review it for accuracy
· Calculate employee benefits, loans vacations and End of Service Benefits (EOSB)
· Reconcile payroll with accounting and audit the supporting documents for payments
· Develop monthly and annual payroll budgets
· Design periodic payroll management reports and analysis
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Payroll staff, payroll accountants, account assistants, payroll supervisors and managers, HR professionals and team members who handle payroll as well as any employees interested in understanding and applying payroll best practices.
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.