|Course fee: KSH 42,000, USD 600||Start Date: 14/10/2019||End Date: 16/10/2019|
Courses on management budgeting and performance cover all the basics of the budgeting process in the current competitive business market. This course offers practical skills in data analysis and develops tools that ensure effective analyses and informed decision making processes.
The course will cover topics on budget preparation and tracking, integration of the budget and performance, creating budget presentation, and development of a justified budget with respect to assets and investment.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
· Understand the integration of budgets and performance data
· Learn to Justify the performance integrated data to other departments
· Identify the changes in performance in relation to the annual budget
· Consider changes of performance data to ensure their utilization to facilitate government projects
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The course targets all scholars and professionals in all fields. The knowledge on time-series, cross-sectional statistics, and regression analysis will improve the skills possessed by the individuals undertaking the course.
Planning and budgeting foundations
· Identify similarities and differences of foundations in private and public (governmental) sectors planning and budgeting
· Importance of agency budget and it core elements
· Strategic hierarchy from the mission to activities with inclusion of measures of performance
· Validation of the strategic hierarchy through theory of change/models/strategy maps
· Initiative identification and inclusion in the budget year
Integration of performance and budget formulation
· Characterization of different types of budgets and identification of elements of performance integrated budget
· Alignment of performance integrated budget with the budget calendar
· Internal and external sources of budget data
Implementation of the performance integrated budget
· Development of a Cost structure tied to the strategic hierarchy
· Performance integrated budget reporting
· Adjustment to the performance integrated budget
· Review of performance integrated budget
· Summary and integration of planning, performance management and performance integrated budgets
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: email@example.com
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, Nairobi Kenya.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|Start Date: 14/10/2019||End Date: 16/10/2019|
|Course fee in Kenya Shillings: KSH 42,000||Course fee in USA Dollars: USD 600|