|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations||(Group)|
|Start Date: 03/08/2020 End Date: 07/08/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 07/09/2020 End Date: 11/09/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 05/10/2020 End Date: 09/10/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 02/11/2020 End Date: 06/11/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 07/12/2020 End Date: 11/12/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
Project Cycle Management PCM is a management tool based on the Log-frame approach which is used in project development. The project cycle enables provision of structures that ensures Stakeholders are consulted and relevant information is available thus enhancing informed decision making in crucial stages of a project. The cycle is made up of six components including; Programming, Identification, Formulation, Financing, Implementation, and Evaluation. This course will equip participants with skills in project design using Logical Framework, Result-based management concepts and the use of PCM as project structuring tool
By conclusion of the Training Workshop, Participants will understand;
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This Course is geared to those of you attending PCM workshops which include; project planners and managers from Governments, Donor Agencies, Consultants, Not For Profit Organizations, Project Managers and others involved in the implementation of Development Projects.
Module One: Project Cycle Management (PCM)
Module Two: Project Design and Analysis using The Logical Framework Approach
Module Three: Using the Logical Framework to Develop Activities and Resource Schedules
Module Four: Project Design Proposal & Proposal Using the LFA
Module Five: Project Monitoring and Reporting with GIS (geographic information systems)
Module Six: Project Review and Evaluation
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more:
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|2.||2 - 10||800.00||1,600.00|
|3.||11 - 20||750.00||1,500.00|
|4.||21 - 30||700.00||1,400.00|
|5.||32 - 40||650.00||1,300.00|
|6.||41 - 50||600.00||1,200.00|
|7.||51 > Above||500.00||1000.00|