|Course fee: USD 1,000||Start Date: 07/10/2019||End Date: 11/10/2019||Registration is closed, view 2019 course calender|
Project design is crucial since the success of any project is dependent on its design. This course equips participants with skills on the Logical Framework Approach (LFA), which is applied to ensure quality projects. Further the course offers an opportunity for the linking of project goals with the stakeholder’s need to attain the desired outcomes.
By the end of the course the participants will be able to:
· Describe the importance and challenges of the Logframe approach
· Assess the need of stakeholders for planning projects
· Utilize problem tree to establish problem analysis
· Develop SMART indicators
· Create a logframe with the integration of elements of project design
· Apply vertical and horizontal logic to a log frame matrix
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course targets professions working in project management from the planning phase to its implementation, monitoring and evaluation phase.
Project Design Introduction
· Project planning and design principles
· Lifecycle of projects
· Challenges of project management
· Process of project management
Project result chain
· Project result levels
· Project M&E causal pathways
· Linking the project result levels
· Selection of Indicators
· Indicator metrics
· Integrating indicators with results
· Indicator matrix
· Indicators tracking
Logical Framework Approach - Project Analysis Phase
· Analysis of Stakeholders
· Using problem tree for Problem Analysis
· Objective Analysis
· Analysis of Strategy
Logical Framework Approach - Project Planning Phase
· Link to the Logical Framework Matrix (LFM)
· Format of Logical Framework Matrix
· LFM development
· Logical Framework Matrix vertical and horizontal logic
· Development of baseline and targets for the logframe
Project Risk and Assumptions
· Project assumptions definition
· Assumptions in the logframe
· Management of risks for project assumptions
· Implementation Plan of the Project
· Resource Schedule of the Project
· Cost Schedule of the Project
ü This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
ü Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
ü Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
ü We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
ü The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, Nairobi Kenya.
ü The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
ü Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|Start Date: 07/10/2019||End Date: 11/10/2019|
|Course fee in USA Dollars: USD 1,000|
|Registration closed, view 2019 course calender|