|Course fee: USD 1,000||Start Date: 02/09/2019||End Date: 06/09/2019||Registration is closed, view 2019 course calender|
Many organizations execute a wide range of projects and often struggle to implement a consistent approach to project execution, thereby ensuring sustainable project success. The right project execution methods and approaches will ensure the right deliverables, right output, right outcome, right benefit, and right value creation for organizations, enhancing their competitive advantage and leveraging their market position. Planning integrity, sustainable procurement routes, and constructability of projects are underpinned by successful project execution methods.
This highly-interactive Data-Afrique Project Execution and Implementation training course will focus on how to achieve a flawless project execution. Delegates will be able to clearly connect between the planning and the implementation phases through value led procurement and efficient construction when executing projects.
By the end of the course participants should be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This Data-Afrique course targets:
Project Execution Fundamentals
Project Planning and Impact to Project Execution
Procurement Phase and Impact to Project Execution
International Procurement and Related Matters
· Introduction to "Green" Procurement
· Basic Principles of Procurement
· Different types of Procurement (Goods, Services, Works)
· Collection/preparation of information and specifications
· Appropriate mode of purchase
· Purchasing schedule
· Payment procedures
· Management of equipment budget
· Inventory principles and controls
· Transfer of equipment to government
· Equipment and services procured
Construction Phase and Impact to Project Execution and Implementation
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: email@example.com
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, Nairobi Kenya.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account 14 days before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|Start Date: 02/09/2019||End Date: 06/09/2019|
|Course fee in USA Dollars: USD 1,000|
|Registration closed, view 2019 course calender|