|Course fee: USD 1,000||Start Date: 05/08/2019||End Date: 09/08/2019||Registration is closed, view 2019 course calender|
The Agribusiness sector is dwindling due to the lack of support from governmental and non-governmental corporations. The Entrepreneurship and Agribusiness Development course seeks to revive the agri-business sector by merging the two sectors. This course will handle the core aspect of entrepreneurship that is mainly the bottom line; how to raise, make, and save money while simultaneously helping others achieve the same.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
· Learn the relationship between Entrepreneurship and Agriculture Development concepts
· Know the requirements for basic business operations
· Understand the factors contributing to business failure
· Learn the strategies to implement to overcome business challenges
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course targets people working in finance corporations, governments, and Non-Governmental Organizations to help in responding to emergencies and developmental projects. This course will benefit business proprietors and representatives from organizations keen on entrepreneurship support and developing a business environment that results in the success of a business.
Introduction to Entrepreneurship
· Meaning of entrepreneurship
· Entrepreneurship life cycle
· Concepts of entrepreneurship
· Stakeholders involved in entrepreneurship
· Challenges of new entrepreneurs
· Combating challenges
Introduction to Agribusiness development
· Meaning of Agribusiness
· Concepts of agribusiness
· Agribusiness stakeholders
· Agri-business enterprise development
· Steps of agribusiness development
· Pros and cons of agribusiness development
· Challenges of new agribusiness entrepreneurs
· Combating challenges
· Development of an agribusiness entreprice
Integration of Entrepreneurship in Agribusiness Development
· The role of entrepreneurship in agribusiness development
· The advantages of entrepreneurship in agribusiness development
· The disadvantages of entrepreneurship in agribusiness development
· Resilience and Consistency
· Competitiveness and Determination
· Resource allocation for agribusiness development
· Creating opportunities out of situations in entrepreneurship in agribusiness development
Agribusiness and the Economy
· Role of agribusiness in the economy
· Effects of agribusiness in the economy
· Advantages and disadvantages of agribusiness in the economy
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, Nairobi Kenya.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|Start Date: 05/08/2019||End Date: 09/08/2019|
|Course fee in USA Dollars: USD 1,000|
|Registration closed, view 2019 course calender|