|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations||(Group)|
|Start Date: 22/08/2022 End Date: 24/08/2022||Nairobi||$ 600||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 26/09/2022 End Date: 28/09/2022||Nairobi||$ 600||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 24/10/2022 End Date: 26/10/2022||Nairobi||$ 600||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 21/11/2022 End Date: 23/11/2022||Nairobi||$ 600||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 19/12/2022 End Date: 21/12/2022||Nairobi||$ 600||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
Sexual harassment can happen to anyone and at any time in the workplace. Supervisors, employees, and customers can all either be victims or perpetrators of harassment in the work place. Employees can be harassed by anyone in the workplace. In the modern world half of the women in the workplace have experienced some form of harassment. The issue of harassment also affects employees in the form of high staff turnover, and lack of individual or team productivity. Sexual harassment is a serious issue in the work environment since it can affect even the employees who have not fallen victim to the vice. This course aims at providing an understanding of what every employee and employer needs to know on the matter sexual harassment.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The course targets all employees within an organization and especially managers, supervisors, and human resource personnel.
Introduction to Sexual harassment
Sexual Harassment in the workplace
· Victims of sexual harassment in the workplace
· Company policy on sexual harassment
· Gender distribution in the workplace
· Contributing factors of sexual harassment in the workplace
· Development a workplace free of sexual harassment.
The law and sexual harassment
Reporting Sexual Harassment
· The authorities dealing with sexual harassment issues
· Time to report sexual harassment
· Steps taken during reporting of sexual harassment cases
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, Nairobi Kenya.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|2.||2 - 10||800.00||1,600.00|
|3.||11 - 20||750.00||1,500.00|
|4.||21 - 30||700.00||1,400.00|
|5.||32 - 40||650.00||1,300.00|
|6.||41 - 50||600.00||1,200.00|
|7.||51 > Above||500.00||1000.00|