|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations|
|Start Date: 16/12/2019 End Date: 20/12/2019||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 13/01/2020 End Date: 17/01/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 03/02/2020 End Date: 07/02/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 02/03/2020 End Date: 06/03/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 06/04/2020 End Date: 10/04/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 04/05/2020 End Date: 08/05/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 01/06/2020 End Date: 05/06/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
This training course covers the process of planning an electrical utility distribution system to assure adequacy, reliability, and economy. The course begins with an overview of the distribution system and its basic equipment. Next, the planning process is explored, step-by-step, emphasizing the importance of each step in achieving the desired outcome. An in-depth view of engineering economics is included to assure cost-effectiveness of the capital-intensive infrastructure. Since the planning process is necessitated due to changes in load, the process of performing and interpreting load forecasts is investigated. Finally, means of quantifying and measuring reliability will be presented so the reliability of the distribution can be properly assessed.
Utility customers today are demanding higher reliability and lower costs, and this trend will undoubtedly continue for the next several decades. Effective planning techniques provide a means of meeting the customer demands of reliability and economy while better positioning the utility for adapting to future customer requirements. This training course presents proven planning methods which will benefit both the utility and its customers
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This training course is designed for utility or consulting engineers and technicians involved in the planning and/or design of distribution facilities. If you are beginning a career in this area, this training course will be of great benefit to you. Prerequisite knowledge necessary to succeed in this course includes a basic familiarity with utility power distribution.
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
Day One: System and Equipment Overview
Day Two: The Planning Process
Day Three: Engineering Economics
Day Four: Load Forecasting
Day Five: Reliability Assessment
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more:
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: