|Course fee: USD 1,000||Start Date: 02/09/2019||End Date: 06/09/2019||Registration is closed, view 2019 course calender|
Every logistics system requires warehousing as a link between the customer and the producer. Warehousing ensures a good relationship between customer and producer through efficient customer services where the customer is able to obtain products at an affordable price. Over the years warehousing has become a big aspect of organizational operations. This course seeks to explain the concept of warehouse management and help participants develop skills in running warehouses.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course targets warehouse managers, stock professionals, warehouse supervisors, distribution professionals, and non-warehouse operating personnel who want to learn about warehouse management.
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, Nairobi Kenya.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|Start Date: 02/09/2019||End Date: 06/09/2019|
|Course fee in USA Dollars: USD 1,000|
|Registration closed, view 2019 course calender|