|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations||(Group)|
|Start Date: 07/09/2020 End Date: 11/09/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 05/10/2020 End Date: 09/10/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 02/11/2020 End Date: 06/11/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 07/12/2020 End Date: 11/12/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
Perhaps you’ve got great ideas but want to be taken more seriously. Or you work harder than your equals but want more recognition or opportunity to make a real difference. Maybe you are doing a great job at managing your work and your team but you need an extra boost of confidence and ability to call yourself a true leader.
Women’s innate sense of responsibility, people skills, and creativity are well known and as more and more women are entering the workforce, they are proving themselves to be invaluable assets to their company’s. However for women to truly step up and into leadership roles with confidence, they need the knowledge, support, encouragement which comes from trainings especially designed with the women leader in mind.
This training course empowers women to value themselves, and develop their leadership potential by focusing on the skills, attitudes and qualities that are especially required by women in the work place. As well as preparing them for the internal and external obstacles likely to be faced along the way. This training course offers a truly unique opportunity for women to take a high jump in terms of their confidence and competence as leaders in the workplace.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Women who are new to positions requiring leadership skills, or experienced women leaders seeking inspiration and insights to further their roles.
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
Day One: The Changing Role of Women at Work
Day Two: Self Managing Leadership
Day Three: Essential Communication Skills for Women at Work
Day Four: Team Leadership in Times of Change
Day Five: Tool Box for the Creative Leader
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more:
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|2.||2 - 10||800.00||1,600.00|
|3.||11 - 20||750.00||1,500.00|
|4.||21 - 30||700.00||1,400.00|
|5.||32 - 40||650.00||1,300.00|
|6.||41 - 50||600.00||1,200.00|
|7.||51 > Above||500.00||1000.00|