|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations|
|Start Date: 16/12/2019 End Date: 20/12/2019||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 13/01/2020 End Date: 17/01/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 03/02/2020 End Date: 07/02/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 02/03/2020 End Date: 06/03/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 06/04/2020 End Date: 10/04/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 04/05/2020 End Date: 08/05/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 01/06/2020 End Date: 05/06/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
This highly engaging and practical training course will fully prepare delegates to skillfully develop and write effective Policies and Procedures. The focus will be on making these effective within their organisation by considering issues such as compliance, language, organizational values and culture. This is such an important subject because all work activities are governed by Policies and Procedures. Hence, in order to perform their duties and be highly effective, all practicing professionals must develop these essential skills.
This training course fully prepares delegates to translate Policy into Action by developing the relevant Procedures. Delegates will explore techniques to ensure that Policies and Procedures are welcomed, understood, accepted and fully implemented by all those who need to use them. The training course provides a definitive guide to creating purposeful Policies and Procedures Documents, demonstrates online resources and even provides editable Templates for future use of all delegates. Distribution of the documents on modern devices such as smartphones and tablets will be explored and publishing resources identified.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This training course will benefit all those who are responsible for owning, developing, writing or implementing policies and procedures in both the public and private sector organisations and will greatly benefit:
Day One: Introduction to Policy & Procedure Writing
Day Two: The Governance and Roles involved in Policy
Day Three: How to Implement Policy & Procedures
Day Four: Drafting Policy & Procedure
Day Five: Case Studies and Workshops
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more:
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: