|Course fee: KSH 70,000, USD 1,000||Start Date: 03/06/2019||End Date: 07/06/2019||Registration closed, view 2018 course calender|
Digital technology has revolutionized the way in which people communicate and share information – at local, national and international levels. Organizations, including government, need to understand these changes so that they can operate effectively in a dynamic media environment.
At the end of this course the participants will be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Press Officers, Communication Officers, Public Relations Officers and others who are responsible for publicity and media relations.
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more:
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|Start Date: 03/06/2019||End Date: 07/06/2019|
|Course fee in Kenya Shillings: KSH 70,000||Course fee in USA Dollars: USD 1,000|
|Registration closed, view 2018 course calender|