|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations||(Group)|
|Start Date: 03/08/2020 End Date: 14/08/2020||Mombasa||$ 2,600||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 07/09/2020 End Date: 18/09/2020||Naivasha||$ 2,400||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 05/10/2020 End Date: 16/10/2020||Kigali||$ 3,500||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 02/11/2020 End Date: 13/11/2020||Nairobi||$ 2,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 07/12/2020 End Date: 18/12/2020||Nairobi||$ 2,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
This training introduces key principles and practices in the management, monitoring, and evaluation of international development projects, and equips participants with project management, Monitoring, and Evaluation skills. The training blends planning and management principles with skill development related to data collection and analysis.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
This training is intended for Project Management Officials, government officials, department heads and program managers; policy makers and program implementers; development practitioners and activists and NGO and CSO members, University Researchers among others.
Module 1: Basic Concepts in monitoring and evaluation
Module 2: Results-based M&E
Module 3: Readiness Assessment & Determination of Outcomes for M&E
Determination of Outcomes
Module 4: Baseline Assessment
Module 5: M&E Systems and Frameworks
Module 6: PerformanceM&E for Results
Module 7: Statistical Concepts, Research Methodology,
Module 8: Tabulation and graphical presentation of data
Module 10: Mobile Based Data Collection (ODK) and mapping
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, Nairobi Kenya.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|2.||2 - 10||800.00||1,600.00|
|3.||11 - 20||750.00||1,500.00|
|4.||21 - 30||700.00||1,400.00|
|5.||32 - 40||650.00||1,300.00|
|6.||41 - 50||600.00||1,200.00|
|7.||51 > Above||500.00||1000.00|