|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations||(Group)|
|Start Date: 07/06/2021 End Date: 18/06/2021||Nairobi||$ 2,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 01/03/2021 End Date: 12/03/2021||Nairobi||$ 2,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 05/04/2021 End Date: 16/04/2021||Nairobi||$ 2,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 03/05/2021 End Date: 14/05/2021||Nairobi||$ 2,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
Monitoring, evaluation, accountability, and learning (MEAL) are part of everyday programme management and are critical to the success of all programmes. MEAL technical quality is very important across a portfolio of projects. Without an effective MEAL system we would be unable to track progress, make adjustments, discover unplanned effects of programmes, or judge the impact that we have made on the lives of those with whom we are working. A MEAL system also helps individuals and teams to be accountable to stakeholders through information sharing and developing a complaints or feedback mechanism which can help to guide programme implementation. This training introduces participants to MEAL concepts and practices. It will stimulate ideas on how to design and implement monitoring and evaluation processes that strengthen accountability and learning, and so promote project, programme and strategy effectiveness.
At the end of this course the participants will be able to:
This is a general training is targeting variety of programme staff, management team members and thematic staff, Project Management Officials, government officials, programme managers; policy makers and programme implementers; development practitioners and activists and NGO and CSO members,
Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) overview
Accountability and Learning
Baseline and evaluation design and management
Module 6: Survey Planning and Implementation Types of surveys
Module 10: Project reporting through MEAL
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: email@example.com
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, Nairobi Kenya.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|2.||2 - 10||800.00||1,600.00|
|3.||11 - 20||750.00||1,500.00|
|4.||21 - 30||700.00||1,400.00|
|5.||32 - 40||650.00||1,300.00|
|6.||41 - 50||600.00||1,200.00|
|7.||51 > Above||500.00||1000.00|