|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations||(Group)|
|Start Date: 17/10/2022 End Date: 28/10/2022||Mombasa||$ 2,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 14/11/2022 End Date: 25/11/2022||Nairobi||$ 2,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 12/12/2022 End Date: 23/12/2022||Mombasa||$ 2,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
This five-day workshop covers the many rules and regulations associated with USAID funding, through the lens of NGOs based outside of the US that receive US Government funding, either directly or as a sub-award. This highly participatory course provides the knowledge and skills needed to effectively respond to the challenges in managing USAID awards and ensuring compliant project implementation. While the focus of this training is USAID funding for grants and cooperative agreements, it also provides a good foundation for understanding funding from other US Government agencies.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The training is meant for individual participants and teams of employees that are in the following USAID-funded project departments: Finance, contracts, and grants; Programs and Administration; New business development; Human resources; Any experienced NGO employee who needs an update on the rules and regulations; and Independent auditors (including representatives from certified public accounting firms who perform compliance or financial audits within the development sector).
Source & Nationality
Mandatory Standard Provisions:
Required as Applicable Provisions:
Other Selected Standard Provisions
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, Nairobi Kenya.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|2.||2 - 10||800.00||1,600.00|
|3.||11 - 20||750.00||1,500.00|
|4.||21 - 30||700.00||1,400.00|
|5.||32 - 40||650.00||1,300.00|
|6.||41 - 50||600.00||1,200.00|
|7.||51 > Above||500.00||1000.00|